It's Been One Year (or One Hell of a Year)!
Hey Makers - I have attached the list of folks that are signed up for the 12/16 market. If you can not attend, please let us know ASAP.
1. Please pay your vendor fee online prior to setting up your booth. This frees us up to keep your beer iced down, the spiked hot drinks hot, and the event running smoothly. See the button below and be awesome.
2. No space heaters. They draw too much power and resulted in several breakers tripping the last market. Low voltage lighting only. Saturday will be chilly (and by chilly I mean colder that Southern Louisiana is used to) so please dress accordingly.
3. Bring extra extension cords and weights for your tent.
4. Help us keep the market clean. Tidy up once you've taken your tent down. Please discard any cut zip-ties in the trash bins.
5. Set up is from 2 pm to 4 pm. Please arrive early as it will be dark by the time the market kicks off. This gives you time to grab some snacks and a drink or three from the Vendor Hospitality area.
6. Unload your vehicles and immediately park your car.
Again, we want this event to be amazing for everyone. Let us know what you need and we'll do our best to accommodate. Look for an updated map a few days prior to Friday.