It's Gonna Be A Cold One!
Below is Map 2.0 as well as some Key Updates. Because of the wind and cold forecasted for Saturday, we decided to get snug as a bug in a rug. Everyone has been moved to the ELS site or in the alley:
1. Please pay your vendor fee online prior to setting up your booth. This frees us up to keep your beer iced down, the spiked hot drinks hot, and the event running smoothly. See the button below and be awesome.
2. No space heaters. They draw too much power and resulted in several breakers tripping the last market. Low voltage lighting only. Saturday will be chilly (and by chilly I mean colder that Souther Louisiana is used to) so please dress accordingly.
3. Bring extra extension cords and weights for your tent.
4. Help us keep the market clean. Tidy up once you've taken your tent down. Please discard any cut zip-ties in the trash bins.
5. Set up is from 2 pm to 4 pm. Please arrive early as it will be dark by the time the market kicks off. This gives you time to grab some snacks and a drink or three from the Vendor Hospitality area.
6. Unload your vehicles and immediately park your car.
If you do not see your name but planned on attending, please shoot us a quick note and we'll get you added where possible. If you are on the list but do not plan on attending, please let us know. Space is very limited and we hate to have empty gaps. Any changes at this point we'll take care of the day of the market.
Again, we want this event to be amazing for everyone. Let us know what you need and we'll do our best to accommodate. Look for an updated map a few days prior to Friday.