White Light Night is upon us!
Below is Map Version 2.0 as well as some Key Updates:
1. Please pay your vendor fee online prior to setting up your booth. This frees us up to keep your beer iced down and the event running smoothly. See the button below.
2. No space heaters. They draw too much power and resulted in several breakers tripping last market. Low voltage lighting only. Friday's low is 56 Degrees so please dress accordingly.
3. Bring extra extension cords and weights for your tent.
4. Help us keep the market clean. Tidy up once you've taken your tent down. Please discard any cut zip-ties in the trash bins.
5. Set up is from 3 pm to 5:30 pm. Please arrive early as it will be dark by the time the market kicks off. This gives you time to grab some snacks and a drink or three from the Vendor Hospitality area.
6. Unload your vehicles and immediately park you car. This market will be a bit cramped and we won't have use of Ragusa's or the alley way drive through.
7. Parking will be tight so get here EARLY.
If you do not see your name but planned on attending, please shoot us a quick note and we'll get you added where possible. If you are on the list but do not plan on attending, please let us know. Space is very limited and we hate to have empty gaps.
Again, we want this event to be amazing for everyone. Let us know what you need and we'll do our best to accommodate. Look for an updated map a few days prior to Friday.