Hey gang - We may be small but we are mighty. Click the link below to download the layout. In lieu of providing a vendor hospitality area, the MMM team has purchased everyone 2 drink tickets from Radio Bar. If you need anything, just give us a shout.
Monthly Market Updates
Our Monthly blog for news on upcoming markets, site map, and other useful info. Enjoy!
Thanks to those who were able to attend the Makers Mixer (and almost froze to death). I'm attaching the presentation and info for the 2018 markets. You should have received an evite that will allow you to select your own booth and pay fees online. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop us a note.
It's Been One Year (or One Hell of a Year)!
Hey Makers - I have attached the list of folks that are signed up for the 12/16 market. If you can not attend, please let us know ASAP.
1. Please pay your vendor fee online prior to setting up your booth. This frees us up to keep your beer iced down, the spiked hot drinks hot, and the event running smoothly. See the button below and be awesome.
2. No space heaters. They draw too much power and resulted in several breakers tripping the last market. Low voltage lighting only. Saturday will be chilly (and by chilly I mean colder that Southern Louisiana is used to) so please dress accordingly.
3. Bring extra extension cords and weights for your tent.
4. Help us keep the market clean. Tidy up once you've taken your tent down. Please discard any cut zip-ties in the trash bins.
5. Set up is from 2 pm to 4 pm. Please arrive early as it will be dark by the time the market kicks off. This gives you time to grab some snacks and a drink or three from the Vendor Hospitality area.
6. Unload your vehicles and immediately park your car.
Again, we want this event to be amazing for everyone. Let us know what you need and we'll do our best to accommodate. Look for an updated map a few days prior to Friday.